Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I said I would...

Wow, I can't believe the Rusty Pickle retreat was over a month ago now. I said I would post some pics - so here ya go! First are the photos of the actual cabin. It was gorgeous! The front door was draped with a pine garland with a little faux nest in it. CUTE! I was so happy to see all the Aspen trees, they are so gorgeous. The view was really pretty up there. It reminded me of where I grew up. To be honest, I ended up a little homesick for Colorado. On the way home, I took some photos from the plane. These are some of my favorites. :)











Have a great day!
Cami

10 comments:

Shalini said...

Wow! those are somw breataking pictures...

Shalini said...

Sorry, I meant breath-taking...

lori said...

beautiful photos cami, love the clouds one. the cabin looks so inviting, i am sure that it was difficult to pack up and head back home...oh well, you will survive!! thanks for sharing!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful pictures! It's look like a great place to escape too.

Doug said...

Hi Cami,. I used to live in Boulder, Colorado, and I miss it too (sometimes). I went back about 10 years ago, and was SHOCKED! I loved your photo of the Aspen trees. I used to ride with a rancher who called them "quakies" because the leaves shook even when there was no wind. -doug

Nancy said...

Wow just beautiful, glad you had a great time.

Mary said...

Wow, gorgeous photos Cami!!

And you've been tagged! :) Click here!

Picture This said...

Gorgeous photos Cami! Wow, what a retreat.

DawnW

Beckie said...

oh yeah awesome! Takes me back to the alps :)

Jean Marie said...

Beautiful Cami!!...and a well deserved retreat for you!!