Thursday, August 02, 2007

Scrapbook Dimensions Calendar and Challenges

Here are some more peeks at the new Scrapbook Dimensions calendar. Everytime I see a new peek it makes me more and more antsy to get mine in my hot little hands! One of the peeks has my layout in it :)








Also - there is a Yahoo Group just for the weekly challenges using the calendar. You've gotta order your calendar, join the group and have some fun and learn more about hybrid scrapbooking. Here is the link: Calendar Challenges Yahoo Group
Oh - and they are giving away monthly prizes for those that participate. Make sure you bookmark their website too for more info: www.scrapbookdimensions.com

6 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Yes, your layout is the first one in the calendar! You rock!!!!

Unknown said...

Cami, thanks for tipping me to the online supplier of RP :)
*posting here in case you didn't see it at the other blog =D

Anna said...

I pre-ordered the calender few weeks ago. I will for sure check this yahoo group out. Thanks for the info !

Have a great weekend !
Anna Dögg (Iceland)

Bluesilver said...

This looks very cool! Thanks for sharing, Cami.

Karen Spears said...

That calendar looks awesome. Congrats on being in it!

Rita said...

The calendar looks fantastic and congrats on your LO being right up front!!! I am mainly popping in to say hello -- I've been very negligent lately -- miss you and hope all is well! ((HUGS))