Sunday, August 12, 2007

My FAB weekend!

I returned home today from a most fabulous weekend at a scrap retreat. I went with my local scrapbooking group (The Scrapyard). We had an absolute blast! As usual, I didn't get a lot done since I tend to spend most of my time gabbing, laughing and snacking. What a fun time - thanks to all the Scrapyard gals in attendance for making it a great weekend! And to Teresa at All Seasons Scrapbook Resort - thank you so much to you and Barbara for providing a wonderful scrappin getaway! We hope to come back again soon!

I promise I will be posting some projects in the next couple days. Just wanted to post a quick hello. I hope you had a great weekend!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

It was great seeing and spending time with you. I'm not sure what you got done but the stuff I saw was fabulous as always!!

See you soon.

April said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!! I'm glad you had fun at the retreat! Next time, I'll have to be sure not to miss it!

Rita said...

Sounds wonderful! Glad you had such a fantastic weekend.

Anonymous said...

had a wonderful time with you! thank you for all the help and advice when i needed it. much appreciated!!! and the buttons were helpful too:)

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

I can't wait to see it sweetie...
Glad you had a wonderful time... ;)

xoxo
emine

Christi said...

So glad you are having fun! I have to say...I keep seeing your name pop up everywhere, Miss Cami! I saw a purse with your name on it on QVC this week. :D smiles...

Mary Jo said...

Scrapbook weekends are the best!!!
So nice to get away and just scrap.
It will be a while before I do that again (lol)

Unknown said...

Hey where is your projects you said you were going to post.. He he... Thanks for seting the retreat up. I had a blast..

Sandy McTier Designs said...

The retreat sounded fabulous! Maybe that is what I need to get my scrapbooking back on track!
Hope you are well and have a great week!
Blessings,
Sandy :)