Thursday, August 30, 2007

Do you remember me?

Bad, bad, neglectful me! I cannot believe that I have not posted since the 12th. What can I say, I have been busy! Well, where to begin. I suppose I owe you all some layouts, don't I? Here are some Rusty Pickle layouts.




The first layout, Rhinestone Cowgirl, features paper, stickers and stamps from the Git R'Dun line from Rusty Pickle. The second layout features the Guenivere line from Rusty Pickle. And the third layout features the Pashmina line from Rusty Pickle.

What else...well, the girls are in school now. Lindsay started first grade and is loving it. Jess started PreK this year and she just smiles from ear to ear everyday when I pick her up. We had company last week - my husband's parents, brother and sister all came for a visit - and we went to Weeki Wachee. If it sounds remotely familiar, it's probably because Paris Hilton and Nicole Richey went there during Simple Life II to help with the mermaid show. Weeki Wachee has been visited by National Geographic and the Travel Channel as they are known for their mermaid show. The girls (especially Jessica) could barely contain themselves...every time I looked at Jess, her eyes were wide open and she had a look of extreme joy on her little face. They couldn't believe their eyes! Real mermaids! lol...one more thing to add to the list of let downs when they're older. No Santa, no Easter Bunny and no mermaids. But it was totally worth the trip, just to see their faces when the curtain on the lake/tank went up. It's basically an underwater play - The Little Mermaid. They also have a natural springs water park. Both girls went down the giant water slides by themselves. I was SHOCKED that Jess did it by herself. They had loads of fun!

I will post some more photos soon!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Yay! glad to see you back, Cami! Beautiful layouts!!! smiles...

Linda said...

i have been wondering where you have been. that mermaid show sounds wonderful! how fun for your girls. adorable layouts girl!

Cheryl said...

I thought I was a bad blogger this month!! So good to see you & your LO's. Beautiful as always!!