Friday, June 29, 2007

Glitz Design website is up!

Take just a moment and click on this link: Glitz It Now

They have done an amazing job designing the site - and make sure you click on the contact us link to see a little video clip of the 3 founders. :) The bright ideas page will be full of eye candy after CHA (July 20th) so keep checking back!



So with that, I can share a sneak peek of some of the product. The papers are from the Summer Crush line. I used some pink Bazzill Bling cardstock with it and it looks so fun and summery! The journaling is done on a coordinating journaling card. I will be posting more sneak peeks soon (probably AFTER Rusty Pickle Amazing Race is over next week).

3 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Beautiful layout SWEETHEART... HOW cool... I can finally few some of your glitz work ;)

BTW: your Rusty Pickle entries are gorgeous... I still didn't received my thank you gift :(

I won't buy any rusty pickle anymore LOL... Just kidding...

I hope everything is okay with you...

Go Cami GO... get in that team

xoxo
emine

Anonymous said...

Wow...this is really nice...love the colors!

Linda said...

i love the Glitz site! looks like some fun stuff! i'm looking forward to seeing more! adorable lo Cami!