Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rusty Pickle Amazing Race II - Pit Stop #5

* Another Rusty Pickle Amazing Race II pit stop completed...yippee! I have to say that so far, my favorite line has been the new Mayflower line, but the Pashmina line is TO DIE FOR! It is just scrumptious! The trim alone...just beautiful. A must have I tell you!

Here is my entry for this pit stop at Scrap Gal. I continue to take photos instead of scanning because the scanner doesn't capture the full effect of the luscious sequin trim. ;)
Thanks for looking! You can click on the Scrap Gal link above to see the Rusty Pickle Amazing Race II Gallery and see all the entries. We will be starting on the challenge for pit stop #6 in a few hours!

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Beautiful layouts, Cami!!!

Rita said...

GORGEOUS work my friend!! Good luck!