Sunday, July 01, 2007

More Pickleliscious projects

Forgive me for not knowing how to spell Pickleliscious. Really have no clue. But you know where I'm going though - don't you. :) I have finished my projects for pit stop #6 and #7 and here they are. Pit stop #6 was hosted by http://www.lifetimemoments.com/ - we were instructed to use the chubby heart album and the Princess Bride collection (more yumminess!). I have never done a wedding album - I suppose I just never liked how I looked on my wedding day so I have avoided doing anything with the photos. Terrible excuse, I know. It was one of the best days of my life just for the reason that I married my best friend - who happens to be the most awesome man in the universe. :) That's reason enough, right? So here ya go:




(the ivory colored flourishes were handcut from another paper from the Princess Bride line)...my hands were sooo cramped!






So there's my wedding album. The next challenge was to make a word art/decor project using their jumbo monogram chipboard and whatever paper we have left. I have been itchin' to use the Guenivere line as I adore purple and green together. I decided to do the letters DREAM and make a night light for my girls room. You probably already knew this, but yes, I am a crazy girl and decided that instead of using sequin trim - I would glue each and every sequin by hand. ??? can you say...back spasms? lol- actually, not so funny...it really hurts. But I'm done, and I LOVE it. In the daylight it shimmers and sparkles, and at night it looks so pretty with a nightlight behind it. It folds into a hexagon, but I kinda like it in a half circle shape. It works well on the girls dresser that way. Anyhoo - enough babbling, here it is:



The 8th, and last pit stop will be posted tomorrow around 2pm my time. I can't wait to see what we're supposed to do!

7 comments:

Tammy Tutterow said...

I love each and every one!
Simply wonderful!!

April said...

I love them both! Stunning . . . and I'm speachless that you did all of those sequins by hand! I love purple and green together too . . . and the name just seals it . . . I'll have to find that line! How much longer until the contest ends? ~April

Melissa said...

Wow, Cami!!!
I love the DREAM night light! It looks so AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

this is just beautiful!

Mary Jo said...

Love them, Cami!!
Your wedding album is fabulous!

Linda said...

wonderful projects Cami! now i want to do a wedding album! lol!

Suzanna said...

Gorgeous projects as always Cami!! Love the nightlight, it's so pretty! You're just so creative!