Sunday, November 11, 2007

a little teaser for you

* Here is a little teaser for my class at Heart in Hand Scraps that was just added to the boutique Friday night. I LOVE the Pirate Princess line from Rusty Pickle, I LOVE chipboard, and I adore rhinestones, so I combined them into a home decor project for my class. Check it out! By the way, Heart in Hand Scraps is looking for a Creative Team unlike any other. You can check out the details here: CT Call

I did a hybrid holiday planner for Dragonflaire Studios as well - but they won't be posting it until tomorrow (Monday) night. Make sure you stop by to take a peek at the new release and what I've created with it.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

That is some tease! Sounds like a great project. I will definitely check out your planner at Dragonflaire. Joined there yesterday so that I could take part in the Holiday Planner.