Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And the winner is....

Thank you for all your comments yesterday. One of you (Christine W) caught the attention of all the Chefs with her comment on the final prize post on the Rusty Pickle blog. Congrats Christine!

So I printed and cut up all the comments and called my 4 year old into the spare bedroom. I threw all the papers in the air and after they all floated to the ground, I had Jess pick one. Her lucky little fingers selected.........
...


...


...


...


DAWN W!

Congrats Dawn! Please email me at camibhere@hotmail.com with your full name and address to receive your RAK. Thanks to everybody for your comments, that was fun. I've decided I will be doing a RAK each month - so please check back for more fun!

2 comments:

Rita said...

So great of you to do an RAK on your blog Cami! And congrats to Dawn -- woo hoo!

Picture This said...

How cool is that.....thanks Cami!

An email is on it's way.

DawnW