Saturday, September 29, 2007

My baby is growing up...(*sniff)



My youngest daughter, Jess, lost her first tooth today. She is only 4 (soon to be 5 though). She was so excited to discover a "wiggly tooth" a few days ago. Today she worked on it ALL DAY. She wouldn't leave it alone and was asking for apples and for me to keep wiggling it too to see how loose it was. So at dinner, she got it out. I'm really proud of her for being so brave. She didn't know what to expect but was so determined. Here (above) is a lunchtime shot of her looking in the mirror at her wiggly tooth - then below is an after shot of her at dinner.

I guess the days of taking those cute photos with perfectly straight teeth are over (boohooo!!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jess on her first lost tooth! She's still cute as can be, space and all!

Anonymous said...

OMG! she lost her first tooth already! congrats Jess!!! still as gorgeous as ever!

Linda said...

too cute!!! my dd does the same thing when she has a loose tooth! my oldest has lost all of her baby teeth...sniff!!

L.

Cheryl said...

She couldn't be less than cute even with NO teeth! Greqt pics as always.

Unknown said...

Congrats Jess. Still love the Toothless smile!!!

Lindsey

Rita said...

How CUTE Jess looks!! Rachel lost her first tooth last week too -- it was all she could talk about for two days. :)