Monday, July 16, 2007

Scrapbook Dimensions New Publication

I've been WAITING for this day! I had mentioned some time ago that I had an exciting publication coming up that I was really excited about. The time has come! I have 4 projects (2 layouts and 2 altered projects) in this 16 month calendar. It is all about hybrid scrapbooking. Have you heard the buzz about hybrids? I can tell you first hand - it is a lot of fun to play with digital elements and incorporate them into my paper trimmer and adhesive scrapbooking. :) If you have never tried this - it's a must! Check this out!
Pre-Order your copy now - it starts shipping in August! Here is the link: Scrapbook Dimensions

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW! You continue to rock! It was so great to see you SAT and I'm really sorry about the "Glue". You know I would have given it to you had I known you needed it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Cami! Very well deserved!